- We will keep your data in accordance with the law or use it for the purposes for which it was collected.
- You can browse the site without having to provide any personal data. Your personal identity remains anonymous throughout your visit to the site and is not exposed unless you have a special online account on the site that you access with a username and password.
The data we collect
We may need to collect your information if you wish to place an order for a good from our site.
- We collect, store and process data necessary to continue your purchase from our site to secure any possible demands that may arise later, and to provide you with the services available to us. We may collect personal information including, but not limited to, name, gender, date of birth, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), mobile phone number, payment details, and payment card details.
- We use the information you provide to enable us to process your requests and to provide you with services and information displayed on our site that you request. Furthermore, we will use the information you provide to manage your account with us, to verify your financial transactions on the Internet, audits uploading data from the site, identifying site visitors, developing site page designs and / or content and assigning it to users. We conduct numerous researches related to demographics, and send useful or required information to the user, for example information about products and services, in the event that you do not object to contacting you about that. Communication is via e-mail to provide you with some details about other products and services if you wish, and if you prefer not to receive any promotional and marketing communications, please withdraw from this option at any time.
- We may give your name and address to a third party in order to deliver to you your purchase order (for example, the shipping company).
- The agent of our international network manages financial transactions online. All you have to do is provide accurate and non-misleading information to the agent or website, and you should always update it and let us know the changes.
- We may be able to store details about your current order on our site, but we cannot retrieve it directly for security reasons. By logging in to your account on the site, you can view the information and details of your purchases that you have requested or will soon submit. You can also manage your address details, and any newsletter you have subscribed to. You should also pledge to deal with total confidentiality when accessing your personal data, so do not make it available to an unauthorized third party. We bear no responsibility for the misuse of passwords unless this misuse is caused by a mistake from us.
Other uses of your personal information
We may use your personal information in opinion polls and marketing research, at your discretion, for statistical purposes while ensuring their complete confidentiality, and you are entitled to withdraw at any time. We do not send any answers to any third party. Your email address is only disclosed if you wish to participate in the contests. We keep the answers to the polls completely separate from your private email.
- We may send information about us, or about the site or our other sites, or about our products, sales, offers, sales, bulletins, and other things related to the companies affiliated with our group or our partners. If you do not wish to receive this additional information (or any part thereof), please click on the " unsubscribe " link in any email sent to you, and we will stop sending this information to you within seven business days of receiving your notice. We will contact you to inquire about the information while it is not clear.
- We may use some data, while preserving the privacy and confidentiality of the site, for other purposes, including checking the whereabouts of users and following their visit to the site or links in the e-mail while they subscribe to receive it, and to provide that data anonymously, which does not allow the identification of your personal identity. Actual, to a third party, for example, publishers. However, that data will not identify you (as it is not identified)).
Third parties and website links
We use appropriate security techniques and procedures to prevent any unauthorized or unlawful access to your information or its loss or destruction. When we collect data through the website, we store your personal information on a database within a secure online server. We use firewall systems on our servers. And when we collect payment card details electronically, we protect them by using encryption, such as secure socket layer (SSL). It is thus difficult for any hacker to decrypt your information, since we cannot guarantee 100 percent protection. We strongly advise you not to send all credit or debit card details when you communicate with us electronically and without encryption. We place direct physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards on the process of collecting, storing and disclosing your information. Our security procedures require that we sometimes ask you to verify your identity before we disclose your personal information to you. It is your responsibility to protect your password and computer from any unauthorized use.
In the event that you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to personal data that we have held about you or previously transmitted to us. You have the right to ask us to correct any errors in your personal data, and this is done for free. You also have the right to ask us, at any time, to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Our website uses the social add-ons provided by the Facebook social network, and these additions are recognized by the Facebook logo. When you visit a page of our website that contains a social add-on, your browser will create a direct link with Facebook servers, where Facebook will transfer the contents of the additions directly to your browser, which in turn works to include this information on the site, allowing Facebook to receive information related to your entry to the page Selected from our site. For this reason, the website address of the website you have visited that includes the IP address is transferred to the Facebook server located in the United States of America, where the data is stored. This process occurs even if you do not have an account on Facebook or if you did not log in to Facebook at that time. If you log in to Facebook, your visit can be set to your own Facebook account. If you interact with a social extension, for example: If you click on “Like” or make a comment, the information related to that will be transferred directly from your browser to Facebook and stored by him. Also, this information can be published on Facebook and shown to your friends on Facebook.
If you are members of Facebook and do not wish that the Facebook link between the data related to your visit to our site with the data being a member in advance and stored by Facebook, please you log out of Facebook before entering our site, as you can block special social plugins Fastpack by using Facebook Blocker